My SUV :p (and, in a reply, ME!!)

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dekayd
nomorespam: 0

My SUV :p (and, in a reply, ME!!)

Post by Dekayd »

Since everyone else is posting their cars, I figured hell, why not.

Since I took the pics, I hit a trash can :o So the front under-car light is broken. The body damage was repaired though. I need to get the left front tire replaced, (the wheel balancing weight came off somehow, so it totally shredded the tire over time) so it's on the spare rim...but ha! You can't see that :p
Last edited by Dekayd on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Dekayd

Re: My SUV :p

Post by Dekayd »

And a token pic of me.

I was on my way home from work (as a Correctional Officer at Georgia State Prison, I now work in the same position at Bulloch County Correctional Institute, in Statesboro, GA)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Feemee

Re: My SUV :p (and, in a reply, ME!!)

Post by Feemee »

Nice ride - is it always that danged clean or did you just clean it out?
Feemee Bagginswolf
85 Druid
Dekayd

Re: My SUV :p (and, in a reply, ME!!)

Post by Dekayd »

Inside it's pretty clean all the time, except I ned to get some gum off the floorboard.

Outside I really, really, really need to wash it >.<

Prathun-Dev wrote: