World of Warcraft Guild

This is the place to discuss all those "other" non EQ1 related games. ie EQ2, WoW, VG and all the other evils! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Faemoss
nomorespam: 0

World of Warcraft Guild

Post by Faemoss »

Greetings lovely Lightfighters!

I have missed the people from EQ. I do not however, miss the game. I am having fun as the guild leader of a new guild called <Alt F Four> in World of Warcraft. For those of you who play WoW, the server is Arygos, Alliance faction. We have a website. If you look at the roster, you may notice some names that sound familiar. Many EQ refugees have found a home with us in Warcraft. Stop by, post to say hiya.

The website URL is: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?G ... ID=2023502

Hope you all are having fun progressing and playing EverQuest!

/bounce
Faemoss
Vladigar

Re: World of Warcraft Guild

Post by Vladigar »

Well, /wave to the MLFer's in Alt F Four. I'd say "Hi" in game but I reformatted & reinstalled my computer & I can't find my WoW discs. :P
> SELECT * FROM paladins WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned
Vhaelrun

Post by Vhaelrun »

Update: Faemoss left. Presumably the stress of being a GM was not fun. Renana petitioned a GM until was was given the Guild Leader title and basically performed a hostile takeover. This guild does not follow MLF rules, guidelines or philosophies. Be advised, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Post by Euan »

Grass is - and always will be - greener back here in MLF. As a bonus, your account is active, so come back and see us :)
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Pherawk

Post by Pherawk »

There's always EQ, have you heard of this Living Legacy thing?
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
Zelima

Post by Zelima »

I thought there was only EQ....what are these other games people speak of?

~z
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Blabberpuss

Post by Blabberpuss »

Zelima wrote:I thought there was only EQ....what are these other games people speak of?

~z
You really need to get out more Z, there's this whole other world out there....
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Zzzapp

Post by Zzzapp »

Agreed Blabs, there are many other games out there, But I always find myself coming back to EQ.
Zzzapp
Vladigar

Post by Vladigar »

Vhaelrun wrote:Update: Faemoss left. Presumably the stress of being a GM was not fun. Renana petitioned a GM until was was given the Guild Leader title and basically performed a hostile takeover. This guild does not follow MLF rules, guidelines or philosophies. Be advised, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
So MLFers are no longer a part of it? Not that I have time to play much these days, but I have a couple of Alliance toons I was thinking of transfering over.
> SELECT * FROM paladins WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned
Dekayd

Post by Dekayd »

I never left EQ :P
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Vhaelrun wrote:Update: Faemoss left. Presumably the stress of being a GM was not fun. Renana petitioned a GM until was was given the Guild Leader title and basically performed a hostile takeover. This guild does not follow MLF rules, guidelines or philosophies. Be advised, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Gee, the things I miss until someone points them out to me.

Vhael had a fight with our mother and decided all was my fault. Thus she left the guild and decided to make a nasty post about me on our guild boards and it appears this one also.

Yes Fae left, and yes I am GL now. And ROFL at a hostile takeover. Noone else would take the job, I tried to get one of them to. Bori and Faewynd are officers. Several other MLF people you would reconize are still actively playing in the guild. Including Nesta, Baldan and others I can't think of at 3am when I am 1/2 asleep.
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

Sounds fun whatever way you spin it :wink:

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Cenadyen

Post by Cenadyen »

/agree with Jorrell. Seriously going to pay y'all a visit one day though (perhaps even soon).
There are two players in the Village of Death 8)
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Hehe, I feel like you now J. You want guild leader of a WoW guild? /grin
If it weren't for the MLF people there I would walk away and join another guild just to have peace and quiet as a member, and enjoy playing again without all the headaches.

/asks Bori if he will take guild leader....his reply? HELL NO!, I will quit first.
/asks Faewynd....her reply? Are you nuts?!

Anyway, as I am awake now here are some others that are in guild.

Conthorn, Flue, Hestor, occasionally Freawine pops in, Ririn and his brother, Mackia, Tubash, Vam is on break and playing EQ atm I hear, and some other old EQers that weren't in MLF. Rceelilie, Elaara, Posionlotus, etc. And probably a couple I missed thinking of that I will remember in a few minutes. :roll:

Hope y'all are doing well and there are times I miss EQ. However working full time on 2nd shift means no time for 2 games. As is I only see most of the WoW people on weekends. :(
Faewynd

Post by Faewynd »

Well Howdy Everyone,

Yeah it's been a long time since I dropped in to say Hi and I am sorry for the silence.

I found out about the post that Vhael did, and well it ticked me off. She posted half truths. As Ren said, many former MLFers are in the WoW guild. When Ren became guild leader, there was nothing hositle about it. Faemoss left without a word, left the guild in a lurch and a bad position. No one wanted the guild leader position so we basically voted for Ren to take it but the rest of us would be there to support her. So basically a RL issue resulted in childish smearing of Ren here and a few other places. We have held onto the MLF tradition of family and helping each other out.

Take care everyone, I miss ya!

Faewynd