Radiant Crystals!

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Dekayd
nomorespam: 0

Radiant Crystals!

Post by Dekayd »

Want to buy as many as I can. I have 50k, was thinking maybe buying them for 50pp per? 50k for 1k crystals? Need more than that, but don't want to shortchange anyone...
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Re: Radiant Crystals!

Post by Jorrell »

I've got 300+ on me and you're more than welcome to them. No charge. You just have to track me down is all.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Post by Euan »

Just wait by his bind point...
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

You can usually gauge my arrival at bind by taking the time Euan arrives at bind and adding five minutes. Hope that helps. :P

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Toag
Lord and God of the SK

Post by Toag »

i have 28 or so Cam, youre welcome to them for free
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Post by Euan »

Are you using the crystals for augs for Cam?

I've got a few DoN era augs on Euan, but I'm finding CoA and later content is replacing them quickly. I'm not an aug expert, but you might find the aug slots quick to fill via raids and the cash better spent elsewhere.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Baldary

Post by Baldary »

There are a few augs in DoN that can be placed in the same slot in cultural armor as Bazu and Last Blood augs. Those are the only options for that slot for an alt wearing cultural.

Baldary
Dekayd

Post by Dekayd »

Aye, trying to get type 12 augs...trying to get them for Azer, thus the offer to pay. I don't expect to get any for free, but as always, those willing to give them up is nice :)
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."