I've got to go (but I won't be far)

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Sygn
nomorespam: 0

I've got to go (but I won't be far)

Post by Sygn »

I have been missing most of the raids lately with all of you. Part of it work: despite the new round of hiring, the turnover rate is still much greater, so stable workers such as myself get more hours. Which is why I'm rarely online before 8PM PST anymore. There are a few other factors, mostly falling under the heading "That's Life".

I'm not sure how often I will get to play, but if anyone needs my help, I'll help. I know I have a list of things I need to get made that I promised, mostly spells needing made. I'll do my best to get them made and banked.

What will I be doing? I will join NCM. It's been pointed out to me I have a far easier time making their raid schedule now, which is true. Going at 10PM PST is easier.

This wasn't an easy decision. When I left my first guild, Legion of Fate, it was with the feeling that I was letting people down. If I had not had the guild leaders urging, I would still be there. Once again, I have that feeling, but I know that MLF has recruited capable enchanters who have demonstrated they can do as well as I have.

I hope that there are no hard feelings.
Sygn
If your not going to do it right, why do it at all?
Aaidian
Pittsburgh Steelers #1 Fan
nomorespam: 0

Re: I've got to go (but I won't be far)

Post by Aaidian »

Will miss ya Sygn...Hope things work out for you over there.
Eweni

Re: I've got to go (but I won't be far)

Post by Eweni »

Sygn,

It was a pleasure to work with you, though our schedules didn't overlap all that much. NCM will be gaining a fine addition to their ranks, and I hope you are able to be happy there.

Safe travels to you.

~Ewww
Radala Zephyrider
Shaman of Hayatet on Seradon

Eweni En`Fuego
80th Enchantress
(Retired)