Ey MLF... how have things been going? )

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Riesan

Ey MLF... how have things been going? )

Post by Riesan »

Long time no see! (Of course I'm not sure whether I'll actually be able to make this post as it won't let me make an account, but we'll see)

Me and my cusion were reminicsing about EQ tonight and I wanted to stop by and see how things were going with you all... I see alot of new, unfamiliar names on the roster over at the offical site, but some good old ones too. It's nice to see I do recognise a few :)

Anyways, we're thinking of both buying a month after we get back from out of town and doing some, er, eq sightseeing :P See what's changed, get killed a few times, visit places where we remember doing potentially stupid things :P (such as getting a level 35 monk Tynnonium...)

If anyone has changed names, let me know! I probably won't be on much (I have a strong will not to get back into this game, as a. things have probably changed too much and b. I'm trying to find time for the reasons I retired in the first place. But feel free to drop me a line if I do go for the one month thing, I'm curious and a little apprehensive to see all what's changed.

-Riesan, 66 Bard, former Ranger pet
Nannydara

Post by Nannydara »

Riesan! Glad to hear from you! Oh yeah things have changed but easy to catch up :wink: would love to have you back if even for just a little while. Go get your one month pass and we will see ya soon! :D
Nannydara 70 Cleric
Sinceuask 70 Enchanter
...and numerous other alts
Hester

Post by Hester »

/Wave Buddy :D

Hester Nukztwiceoninc
Retired 75 Grand Summoner of the Mystical Lightfighters
Lightfighter and Husband of the lovely Mistress Fluellen
Vendian
nomorespam: 0

Post by Vendian »

Nice to see ya around bard, enjoy life and your short return back to eq.
Grand Occultist Keliv Var'Nae ~ 74 Necromancer
Pain Lord Brenous Dayblaze ~ 70 Shadowknight
Lightbringer Shawnn Dayblaze ~ 67 Paladin
Swashbuckler Aeauvil Daguenoire ~ 62 Rogue
Windcaller Escad Whisperwind ~ 52 Ranger
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

/Drags him to pull a hard EF Ldon. 8)
Vhaelrun

Post by Vhaelrun »

*hums*
I want candy...
Riesan

Post by Riesan »

Heh, hey guys :P Looks like I might actually be coming back for the long run if this month goes well. We'll see :)

Ren, in regards to your comment- I might have to take you up on that, seeing as I'm going to need a few runs to dust of how I did everything :P I'll probably be on tonight if I can get it to install by then....

edit: Haha, yeah, I didn't take into account how long it'd take it to patch in the expansions. I probably won't be on till 1:30-ish am or just tomarrow, heheh.
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

Glad to hear you'll be coming back Reisan. Things are a bit different in Norrath these days, but I think they're for the better. I also just got you set up on the boards here. See you in-game!

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Kitchee and I were talking just last night about how you /cough, accidentally died so many times pulling hard ldons for us that one time. Course, the view was nice. :D
Riesan

Post by Riesan »

Haha, I remember that one. Certainly had some humorous late nights in those ldons :P
Riesan Ithiadanar
70 Bard of Mystical Lightfighters
Myisha

Post by Myisha »

It was nice to meet ya last night. Hope to see ya around more :)
~Myisha Elensar....Numwen's better half
RETIRED Bard, 77 Seasons

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1259478