FEEMEE TRAPS

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Tizgarr

FEEMEE TRAPS

Post by Tizgarr »

Are my feemee traps working in MLF guildhall ???? Nobody is letting him out are they??? The rascally feemee has proven a hard prey to stalk but fear not, for I am up to the task and shall not give up the chase !!!

Hope everybody is doing well, just dropped by to say hi )

Tiz
Halflings are like chips, you cant just eat one !!!
Feemee
nomorespam: 0

Re: FEEMEE TRAPS

Post by Feemee »

Go away Tiz! Now that you are gone there is nuttin' but absolute love for this halflin' around here. When I log in everyone immediately makes there way to the guild hall and showers me with flowers and pie. It's great I tell ya!
Feemee Bagginswolf
85 Druid
Dekayd

Post by Dekayd »

Oh look, that cursed jester taught Feemee how to lie!
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Quinlana

Post by Quinlana »

Why would anyone want a pie shower? Weirdos...
Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Post by Nannwin »

We shower him with sh** and insults.... he just thinks he is getting poe ect.....

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead