Zel's Girls Volleyball Team - Spring 2008

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Zel's Girls Volleyball Team - Spring 2008

Post by Zelima »

As some of you know, in addition to my full time job at NASA, I also coach high school varsity volleyball in the Fall and Junior Olympic (travel) volleyball in the Spring. I started my own club last year after coaching at Williamsburg Volleyball Club three years ago.

This year I have 13 girls ranging in age from 13 - 16, most of them are 8th graders, but we are playing in a 16 year old age group. Here are some pics that were taken from our last tournament at Williamsburg Volleyball Club:

Working the lineup before the game

Girls before a game - Check out the uniforms...don't they look beefy? /rawr!!!!

On the bench

Playin' around between matches

Another bench pic

Me and a few of my girls

Personally I'm looking a bit rough in the pics, sweatin' all day and having got up at 6:00 a.m. on a Saturday, but seeing the girls faces while they are playing make it so worth it.

~z
Last edited by Zelima on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Blabberpuss

Re: Zel's Girls Volleyball Team - Spring 2008

Post by Blabberpuss »

Z you should be proud! Very nice, and what a bunch of cuties! You look good girl, even when you look 'bad' !
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Dashun
nomorespam: 0

Re: Zel's Girls Volleyball Team - Spring 2008

Post by Dashun »

why is the girl on the left in the first pic choking herself, giving the "don't think i won't do it" look?
Dashun Fly`Leaf
forever Fyrelee's