Hello

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

scalz

Hello

Post by scalz »

To all of the Mystical Lightfighters, Hello.

I want to reintoduce myself to everyone. I took about a 3 1/2 year break from EQ. I just reupped my account the other week and finally got fully up to date with all the new expansions since i have been gone. The last time i played, OOW had just come out. I spent the last week trying to get caught up to speed with the new expansions.

I'm still trying to feel my way around the game after being gone for so long, but i am slowly reinstrducing myself to the game. Hopefully after a bit of time i can get myself up to snuff with levels and few AA's so as i can help out.

In the meantime if anyone needs any help from a 70 SK with 175 AA's i would be happy to help out and look forward getting to know some of my guildies. Send me a tell anytime and I look forward to meeting all of you in game.

Scalz A.K.A Adam
Aaidian
Pittsburgh Steelers #1 Fan
nomorespam: 0

Re: Hello

Post by Aaidian »

welcome back Scalz...you will find that these days it is pretty darned easy to get caught back up. I have taken a few longish breaks in my EQ career, so I can feel your pain :-)

If you need any help at all shoot me a /t in game.