Performer Event Crashed by MLF

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Performer Event Crashed by MLF

Post by Jorrell »

MLF crashed EQ's version of Woodstock... err Lollapalooza... Well, OK, it was just four bards and they couldn't even manage to sing the same song together. Here is a pic of everyone in the mosh pit.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Loraly
nomorespam: 0

Re: Performer Event Crashed by MLF

Post by Loraly »

Woot Gratz all that was there. It was a fun event if you missed it. I can't wait to see what kind of dkp bonus we will get on this one.
Blabberpuss

Re: Performer Event Crashed by MLF

Post by Blabberpuss »

Jorrell wrote:MLF crashed EQ's version of Woodstock... err Lollapalooza... Well, OK, it was just four bards and they couldn't even manage to sing the same song together. Here is a pic of everyone in the mosh pit.

SING THE SAME SONG????
Hell's bells they couldn't even remember the damn words to the songs they DID try to sing!!! Thank goodness MLF was there to 'help em along'!
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!