Belated

Moderator: BatMonk

Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Belated

Post by Nannwin »

As you may or may not have been aware .. I have not been feeling well recently and have missed a few raids. My heart just wasn't in it to log on while feeling this crappy. Hopefully I will be back Sunday to raid and will try to attend more raids if poss.

Plus no one wants a sick grumpy dwarf around anyway. It just makes me more grumpy.......

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Re: Belated

Post by Euan »

Last night's raid would've lifted your heart, no matter how sick you were feeling.

I'll let Milander explain it to you...
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

Get back online Thynian, you sexah thing...miss joo...

~z
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
taurii

Post by taurii »

i miss teasing u mr grumpy mcgrumperson come back asap =D hope u feel better soon hun

Taurii
Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Post by Nannwin »

My grandmother has had a couple of strokes recently and has been in and out of the hospitals and nursing homes in IL. My mother went up there about a month ago and then came back for a while and is going back up there after last nights stoke, so I have decided to make the trip up there to see her and visit with my Aunt also.

We should be gone for about a week - ten days UNLESS things take a turn for the worse and then it might be a little longer depending on what the doctors tell us.

Figured I would just add to this post instead of cluttering up the boards with another thread.

Wish us luck, I know my Grandma has led a full life and is getting up there in age, but it is always tough to see someone you love in this kind of condition.

Ciao,
Thynian
AKA Cliff

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead