Much Better than Liamm's and Feemee's :)

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Borimorg
nomorespam: 0

Much Better than Liamm's and Feemee's :)

Post by Borimorg »

Went shopping yesterday.

I take delivery of this in about 3 weeks

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Cont ... cale=en_US

On the page, mouse over Dyna and Street Bob, then click on Street Bob. Will give a decent picture.

I was so excited, had to sit in the parking lot in my truck for a few minutes and settle down before I could drive, heheh.

Mine is Black (of course )
Onefop

Re: Much Better than Liamm's and Feemee's :)

Post by Onefop »

Very nice Bori! should have a ball on that on upper peninsula of Michigan.

Any extras going on it?

1948 I was stationed at Brookley Field, Mobile Alabama in the Air Force. One of my budddies was being shipped to Germany to work on Berlin Airlift.

He sold me a 1938 flathead 1200 c Harley , think it was called a 38-u, not sure, for 150 bucks, a lot of money then.

I had a ball with that cycle , it outweighed my my 40 pounds or so .

Oneday I was spproaching a intersection and the light had turned yellow, I figured no prob, really put the throttle to the metal to make it to date.

Turned out a car coming from my right had the same plan . WE meet in the middle and he caught my right rear and tossed me off bike, destroyed the bike. It banged me up a lot but no broken bones , lots of black and blue and scrap marks and blood ( mine) very little damage other than bumper on the car.

My commanding officer howver was really ticked , few week later I ended up in Labador, he said i had volunteered
Borimorg
nomorespam: 0

Re: Much Better than Liamm's and Feemee's :)

Post by Borimorg »

My dad always rode harleys one :). That's where I got it from. Flatheads, Knuckleheads, Panheads.
My first Harley was a 1955 Panhead. This one is the 14th.

So far I've put a winshield (screw all that wind in the face crap, been there done that),
forward footpegs, a passenger seat and pegs (for my cousin who came up for 4th of july for 10 days. Told her she was the only woman in the world I would add the seat for and they we're coming back off soon as she left, heheh)

Also since taking delivery april 13th I've put 3,000 miles on it. Not bad for Northern Lower Michigan.
I think my younger brother has put about 600 on his Harley, heh heh.

Crashing sucks! In 1988 I ran into a herd of deer on a Sportster. I killed 3. A doe, a fawn and an 8 point buck. My first thought when I saw what was going to happen was, oh shit, this is going to hurt.

Laid in the road for 2 hours before a car came along.

Don't want to do that again! If something like that ever happens again, I will get right back on them. Love riding too much to quit :)

I should take a pic of the real one and post it.

/wave all!