AFK

Moderator: BatMonk

Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

AFK

Post by Nannwin »

Well at least on my last afk I was able to see my grandmother in the hospital and nursing home on my last trip to IL.

This trip will be to attend her funeral. She passed away last night around 3 am CST. The kids and myself are getting ready for the trip now and I doubt I will feel like playing an on-line mmorpg for a while. The funeral is Sat the 19th and we will be coming home Monday or tuesday.

Last time I came home to getting kicked out of the fellowship I was in without so much as a Hidey -ho ... I gope this time I am able to come back to the guild that I love.

If anyone is able to box me for any attempts at Udengar please PM me today at some point. We will be leaving this evening so I hope someone can do it so I am not a boxxer when we start up FC raids.

GO GO Good team and I hope the raids are pleantifull and numbers are strong.

See ya in a while

Cliff Williams
AKA Thynian

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Re: AFK

Post by Nannwin »

Thynian wrote:Well at least on my last afk I was able to see my grandmother in the hospital and nursing home on my last trip to IL.

This trip will be to attend her funeral. She passed away last night around 3 am CST. The kids and myself are getting ready for the trip now and I doubt I will feel like playing an on-line mmorpg for a while. The funeral is Sat the 19th and we will be coming home Monday or tuesday.

Last time I came home to getting kicked out of the fellowship I was in without so much as a Hidey -ho ... I hope this time I am able to come back to the guild that I love.

If anyone is able to box me for any attempts at Udengar please PM me today at some point. We will be leaving this evening so I hope someone can do it so I am not a boxxer when we start up FC raids.

GO GO Good team and I hope the raids are pleantifull and numbers are strong.

See ya in a while

Cliff Williams
AKA Thynian

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
taurii

Post by taurii »

sorry to hear that thynian /huggles have a safe trip

Taurii
Senoril
nomorespam: 0

Post by Senoril »

My condolences on the loss of your grandmother. :(
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

I'm sorry to hear the news, Thynian. Take the time you need.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Xyphael

Post by Xyphael »

My deepest sympathies Thyn. We're here if you need us.

X

We who do not deny the animal of our nature
We who yearn to preserve our liberation
We who face darkness in our hearts with a solemn fire
We who aspire to the truth and pursue it's strength
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Post by Dominiculus »

Sorry to hear that Thy :( my prayers go with you.

Domi