Greetings

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

sitasha

Greetings

Post by sitasha »

Nice to have such a warm welcome for myself and all my guildies that have moved to be part of the larger MLF Family.
To be honest, when I removed myself from DoM it hurt bad, we had done so well till certain things had happened, it was a crushing feeling.
When I started looking for guilds to merge with the biggest thing was how we meshed personality wise, not raid content, or what we would get.
You have made everyone of my family feel completely at ease witht he merge, and to that, I salute you all, that is class.

My Toon:
Sitasha is a 80 drakkin SK, 2300 aa's GM Smith, can make sublime augs. I have been playing the game for 6 years, played all the way up till PoP, then had a personality conflict with Trugwa while a offier of New legacy and took a break. till the TSS expansion.

If any of you are from MT, you probably know me as Dannieo or Desdinova.

I have been in a variety of guilds in my years, Titan Lords with the Blabb. Furys Edge, New Legacy, Azure Blades.

I am not as knowledgable about the inner workings of the game as Krrak, but I do know my stuff and if I dont know I can find you someone who does know.
I hope you all have no problems contacting me about anything. I am a open ear:)

Would like to say in closing, am glad to be here and moving forward with my old team and my new team, just so you clerics know, I do pay 1kpp per death of Chesu:)
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Re: Greetings

Post by Jorrell »

The feeling is mutual and we're all certainly glad to have the opportunity to provide everyone from DoM a new place to call home. :D

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Dawgrin
nomorespam: 0

Post by Dawgrin »

I remember you Dannieo. I was in Titan Lords and Fury's Edge as well... my original toon was Dawgrin. Good to see you again!
Malegolas
nomorespam: 22

Post by Malegolas »

We're very honored to have you and all other DoM members with us.

Let's kick butt and take names.

For Honor and Light!

Llayne
nomorespam: 22

Post by Llayne »

We are truly honored and excited to have you all with us.

Really looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Post by Swelter »

OMG!!! How things can change so quickly!! DoM is no MLF I heard such rumors but couldn't believe it myself. I am sure DoM will be a great addition to MLF family. Long as you learn the OJAI way of playing ya'll should be fine! LOL He is a great guy!