I hate to make this post

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Loraly
nomorespam: 0

I hate to make this post

Post by Loraly »

As most of you know, back in February I had a virus in the lining of my heart. I just found out recently that it did some permanent damage to my heart and that I need to try to get healthy by losing some weight and working on making my heart stronger. I figured that since my account had until the end of Jan/ beginning of Feb left (since I was paying for 6 months at a time) that it would be a good time to let my addiction go and try to focus on my health. The doctor said that if I didn't start to focus more on my health that the heart damage along with my weight could kill me.

With this being said, I have decided to spend the last few months I have to play with Avatar Elite where I started out. This way I can attempt to reach my final goal of 1000 aa's before I leave the game. If I stay here, with my limited play time I don't forsee me obtaining this goal b/c I will want to raid with you all. I need 65 aa's before the end of January and that is a lot with the amount of time I actually get to play.

So I will be leaving the guild as of tomorrow night (10/28) maybe tonight (10/27). I hope that I will be able to come back from time to time to say hello on the boards but will understand if my access is revolked. I want to thank Jorrell and Leiph for being great leaders and MLF for being a great guild. There were some that went out of their way to make me feel welcome when I first came to the guild just over a year ago and I wanted to thank them as well. Over all it has been a real pleasure to be in this guild and I hope that it never changes.

If anyone ever needs a cleric while I am still playing (until the end of January 09) please send me a tell and I would be proud to heal for you. Again MLF is a wonderful guild and I have learned a lot from you all and feel like I am leaving a family behind.

Loves and Kisses
Loraly
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Re: I hate to make this post

Post by Dominiculus »

See ya in game Loraly. Take care of your health and i see you around in Norrath :D

Domi
Annissa

Post by Annissa »

Best wishes for a long and healthy life, Loraly. Enjoy the time left in this fun game with your friends, both in MLF and AE. I know you'll make your goal that you have set and hope you even exceed it. You just take care of yourself and get back to 100% healthy. See ya around Norrath.
Leiph

Post by Leiph »

Take care of yourself Loraly, and look me up in game if you need a ranger. :)
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

Take care Loraly. I completely understand and support your decision to concentrate on your health above all else. I'm glad you chose to call MLF home for a while and while you're gone, it doesn't mean that you can't stop by on the boards every now and then to say hi and check up on us.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Dekayd

Post by Dekayd »

I'll miss raiding with you, Lor. Best wishes for a full recovery :)
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Malegolas

Post by Malegolas »

Get Better Loraly, was a pleasure being guilded with you.

Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Post by Nannwin »

Sorry to see you go Lor. I know how bad health problems can be so I hope it all works out for you.

Holler if you ever need a tank for anything.

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Llayne

Post by Llayne »

First and foremost, Lor, take care of yourself and get better!

We'll all miss you :)

Post by Balmey »

Take care, and come back after you have taken care of yourself.
Shadrakx

Post by Shadrakx »

Take care of yourself Loraly

~Shadrak Zadok~
~Just Some Chilled Monky Brains For Ya~
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1328327
Loraly

Post by Loraly »

Thank you all for your kind words. If and when my health is better, if I decide to come back to the game, I will gladly come back to the ranks of the likes of you all. This truely is a wonderful guild of family.
Crystilla

Post by Crystilla »

/hugs Loraly

Friendship goes beyond a guild tag. And I'm glad you got to spend time with MLF as they really are a wonderful group of folks.

Adding you to my prayers for a successful quest (both for the healthier you and the AA's :)).

Crys,
Old friends, always friends