Work is bad...Mmm-K

Moderator: BatMonk

Bleau

Work is bad...Mmm-K

Post by Bleau »

I know I'm new to the guild and I'll probably get booted for my lack of attendance lately, but I want to share why I have been and for a while yet will be, MIA. I work for the government and my job sometimes overpowers my RL as it has lately. I thought by this week I would be back to my normal schedule, but that doesn't seem to be working out. I ironed out my assignment, but I found out yesterday that my partner has been hospitalized and I will be taking over his duties as well as mine for a few months until he is well enough to return. I am HOPING my 3 weeks of vacation in December will not be cancelled because of this and I will once again be able to join you all in running amuck in Norrath. I so miss all of you and the game, but unfortunately RL comes 1st and I have to take care of my assignments 1st.
My vacation is supposed to start December 15th thru January 4th - but I guess we shall see. Good hunting and be safe my friends! I shall return as soon as I can.
If you leave your coprse laying around, don't blame me if I use it to my own ends. I am a Necro after all.
Leiph

Re: Work is bad...Mmm-K

Post by Leiph »

No worries Bleau, and of course you won't get booted. RL > EQ, and that's first and foremost in this guild. Hope things pick up for you and you get some vacation time soon.