MMM Access Checklist (Raid zone, not Group/Static zone)

A compilation of EQ-related guides. Quest spoilers, checklists, encounter strategies, etc.

Moderator: BatMonk

Sidara
nomorespam: 0

Re: MMM Access Checklist (Raid zone, not Group/Static zone)

Post by Sidara »

:shock: :lol:

Originally Posted by wudedormTunare
There are many ways to be a war just cause you feel it works for you does not make it the "only way"...
Feklar

Post by Feklar »

[ 8) ] Access to MMM group/static zone (you have this if you are Crystallos flagged)
[ 8) ] Complete the "Exploring the Mansion" mission
[ 8) ] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update
[ 8) ] Loot Prototype Decoder (container) from Octa OR from Oxidilus the Junk Collector (groupable mob)
[ ] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update
[ 8) ] Loot Notebook Page from Mining Behemoth
[ 8) ] Loot Notebook Page from Chief Mechanic Clankwrench
[ 8) ] Loot Notebook Page from Spindlecrank
[ 8) ] Loot Coded Log Sheet from Big Bynn I
[ 8) ] Loot Cryptic Timetable from Overseer Gakkor Deepscar
[ 8) ] Combine the Coded Log Sheet and the Cryptic Timetable in the Prototype Decoder to produce a new container, Codified Prototype Decoder
[ 8) ] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update
[ 8) ] Put the three Notebook Pages in the Codified Prototype Decoder and combine - receive Majestic Mansion Milestone and a Meeting Schedule
[ 8) ] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update (receive 4 AA points and a new /keyring entry: SoF - Key - Meldrath - Mansion Raid) 8) 8)
Last edited by Feklar on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shiana

Post by Shiana »

[ ] Access to MMM group/static zone (you have this if you are Crystallos flagged)
[ ] Complete the "Exploring the Mansion" mission
[ ] Loot Prototype Decoder (container) from Octa OR from Oxidilus the Junk Collector (groupable mob)
[X] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update
[X] Loot Notebook Page from Mining Behemoth
[X] Loot Notebook Page from Chief Mechanic Clankwrench
[X] Loot Notebook Page from Spindlecrank
[X] Loot Coded Log Sheet from Big Bynn I
[X] Loot Cryptic Timetable from Overseer Gakkor Deepscar
[X] Combine the Coded Log Sheet and the Cryptic Timetable in the Prototype Decoder to produce a new container, Codified Prototype Decoder
[ ] Put the three Notebook Pages in the Codified Prototype Decoder and combine - receive Majestic Mansion Milestone and a Meeting Schedule
[ ] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update (receive 4 AA points and a new /keyring entry: SoF - Key - Meldrath - Mansion Raid)
kungapow

Post by kungapow »

kungapow is done
Dekayd

Post by Dekayd »

[X] Access to MMM group/static zone (you have this if you are Crystallos flagged)
[X] Loot Prototype Decoder (container) from Octa OR from Oxidilus the Junk Collector (groupable mob)
[ ] Loot Coded Log Sheet from Big Bynn I
[ ] Loot Cryptic Timetable from Overseer Gakkor Deepscar
[ ] Combine the Coded Log Sheet and the Cryptic Timetable in the Prototype Decoder to produce a new container, Codified Prototype Decoder
[ ] Put the three Notebook Pages in the Codified Prototype Decoder and combine - receive Majestic Mansion Milestone and a Meeting Schedule
[ ] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update (receive 4 AA points and a new /keyring entry: SoF - Key - Meldrath - Mansion Raid)
Last edited by Dekayd on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Nabouk

Post by Nabouk »

Checklist:

[ ] Access to MMM group/static zone (you have this if you are Crystallos flagged)
[X] Loot Prototype Decoder (container) from Octa OR from Oxidilus the Junk Collector (groupable mob)
[ ] Combine the Coded Log Sheet and the Cryptic Timetable in the Prototype Decoder to produce a new container, Codified Prototype Decoder
Kucaniz

Post by Kucaniz »

[X] Access to MMM group/static zone (you have this if you are Crystallos flagged)
[X] Complete the "Exploring the Mansion" mission
[X] Combine the Coded Log Sheet and the Cryptic Timetable in the Prototype Decoder to produce a new container, Codified Prototype Decoder
[X] Put the three Notebook Pages in the Codified Prototype Decoder and combine - receive Majestic Mansion Milestone and a Meeting Schedule
[X] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update (receive 4 AA points and a new /keyring entry: SoF - Key - Meldrath - Mansion Raid)
Zigz

Post by Zigz »

[x ] Access to MMM group/static zone (you have this if you are Crystallos flagged)
[ ?] Loot Prototype Decoder (container) from Octa OR from Oxidilus the Junk Collector (groupable mob)
[ ] Loot Notebook Page from Mining Behemoth
[ x] Loot Notebook Page from Chief Mechanic Clankwrench
[ ] Loot Notebook Page from Spindlecrank
[ ] Loot Coded Log Sheet from Big Bynn I
[ x] Loot Cryptic Timetable from Overseer Gakkor Deepscar

I know i am a bit behind.. but normally i will catch up.. i am not sure if i have the octa one.. I thought i looted one.. i will check next time online..

Zigz
Onefop

Post by Onefop »

Checklist:

[ x] Access to MMM group/static zone (you have this if you are Crystallos flagged)
[ x] Complete the "Exploring the Mansion" mission
[ x] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update
[ x] Loot Prototype Decoder (container) from Octa OR from Oxidilus the Junk Collector (groupable mob)
[ x] Loot Notebook Page from Mining Behemoth
[ x] Loot Notebook Page from Chief Mechanic Clankwrench
[ x] Loot Notebook Page from Spindlecrank
[ x] Loot Coded Log Sheet from Big Bynn I
[ x] Loot Cryptic Timetable from Overseer Gakkor Deepscar
[ x] Combine the Coded Log Sheet and the Cryptic Timetable in the Prototype Decoder to produce a new container, Codified Prototype Decoder
[ x] Put the three Notebook Pages in the Codified Prototype Decoder and combine - receive Majestic Mansion Milestone and a Meeting Schedule
[ x] Hail Clockwork Warmarshal for update (receive 4 AA points and a new /keyring entry: SoF - Key - Meldrath - Mansion Raid)
Completed