Hi Yall

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Faraneb
nomorespam: 0

Hi Yall

Post by Faraneb »

Just dropped in to say hi and let yall know I'm still out there. I'm finally starting to get a little personal time between the drillin rig and the horses, winter keeps me inside most of the time I'm at home.

I'm still playin EQ2 from time to time, but I play WoW as a pally more often than not, if any of yall ever play WoW I'm Thorden on the Boreal realm. The laid back atmosphere of just bein able to go kill stuff or just do quests is the big pull for EQ2 and WoW.

I have a video of me and my guys workin on the rig, I'll be posting it on youtube in the next few days. I'll post a link when it's there. My youtube handle is wormcorner (it's an oilfield term for noob :D )

I'll still stop in from time to time to say hi, good hunting MLF!
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Re: Hi Yall

Post by Jorrell »

We hear from Chitz and the next thing ya know we'll be hearing from Faraneb... Oh wait! Hi Fara! :D

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Post by Dominiculus »

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello ;D always good to hear from an old guildy. If you read my post to Chitz the same thing applies to you. EQ has made it easier to play with less 8)

Glad to see things are working out for you. Now take some down time for yourself and play some eq. We are getting a lot of new members that are non raiding and I'm sure they would be happy to explore Norrath with you while we take out the big guys :wink:
Kityr

Post by Kityr »

/Wave Fara, good to hear from you.