???

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

kungapow

???

Post by kungapow »

so sofearra and i are gone for less then 3 weeks and we removed from the roster i see how it is........................ =p
Pherawk
nomorespam: 22

Re: ???

Post by Pherawk »

Errr, click "show alts and inactive"?

Where'd you go?
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
Annissa
nomorespam: 0

Post by Annissa »

I hope you 2 are coming back soon. You've been missed.
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

You know, you really need to let us know what's happening so we don't worry about you two so much. You just disappear and don't say a word and now your mad we dropped you? :twisted: You two are to visible a couple not to be missed, so let us know what's going on will ya!! :wink:
kungapow

Post by kungapow »

told batmonk guess should have posted =( sorry..... thought inactive wasnt till after 1 month of not being on besides was just messing around =p sofearra and i have been gone do to some court issues with custody for our daughter and finances have been down so need to fix that stuff before we come back i am hoping things change quickly. we miss u all very much =) hope all is good in MLF world be safe our friends and family
Aaidian
Pittsburgh Steelers #1 Fan

Post by Aaidian »

Come back soon...everyone has been worried about you guys since nobody could get ahold of you.
Quix

Post by Quix »

I could be wrong but, i think your status is tied to the DKP. If you haven't attended a raid in 3 weeks it drops you to inactive status. I think its list under loot policies.

Quix
Euan
Sherlock Holmes

Post by Euan »

The EQDKP standings has it's own logic, and is based on last raid attended - with statuses for everyone considered/updated every time a raid is loaded.

The guild roster (linked above) works a bit differently. 14 days since last logged in date on the roster. The date is based on the last guild dump which isn't updated daily. Technically, if a guild roster wasn't dumped and uploaded for 14 days, we'd all be inactive :) I think that's only happened once! Someday I'll tweak the guild roster to work off of the DKP status.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Pherawk

Post by Pherawk »

Euan wrote:
Someday I'll tweak the guild roster to work off of the DKP status.
Meaning that Euan will have this working by about 11am ET tomorrow. :lol:

-Pher
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
BatMonk

Post by BatMonk »

Kunga did in fact tell me and I have told several people.

All ya gotta do is ask :mrgreen:

If I trained you, I blame you...for being there!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Brian-Johnson/1499646764