Tea Party Wednesday

Moderator: BatMonk

taurii

Tea Party Wednesday

Post by taurii »

I will not be there for Wednesday's crystallos raid me and dad are going downtown for the tax day Tea Party at the capitol building in Atlanta=) so have fun and kick butt=D

Taurii
Malegolas
nomorespam: 22

Re: Tea Party Wednesday

Post by Malegolas »

Have fun Taurii! They are holding one here but it's from 12PM - 3PM so I'll be at work. :x

Blabberpuss

Post by Blabberpuss »

One here in Pittsburgh too, can't go, gotta work, but, I am going to hang a tea-bag from my ID badge!
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Dekayd
nomorespam: 0

Post by Dekayd »

Blabbs, that's just so wrong on so many levels.. O_O

Unless of course the rest of the readers here don't think of what I thought of when I read that. More than likely, they will read it as it was meant. :p
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jorrell »

The sound bite or video may be on YouTube, but I heard a clip on the local radio station today and it was Anderson Cooper of CNN and a political correspondent laughing as they mentioned "t-bagging". Seems your not alone, Camien!

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters