Long Raid AFK tonight

Moderator: BatMonk

Ladymusik
nomorespam: 0

Long Raid AFK tonight

Post by Ladymusik »

Want to apologize to Raid Leader Malegolas and rest or our raiders tonight for my long AFK. RL accident took me away from game for few hours. Phone rang after our second attempt, I ran into bedroom to answer it and kicked my bedpost, fell onto my hope chest and cut my left hand on a picture frame. Neighbor took me to hospital ER, I have 3 broken toes and my hand I have to unwrap and soak, even though i dont want to I know it will sting.

I will be ok, Im just a bit upset with myself, and Im sure my dance teacher will be as well, I will likely not recover in time for my State Dance Singles or Team competition next weekend.

I should be at raid wed night I plan to be anyway, will take tomorrow XP night off to relax so cya then and dont be a klutz like me...
Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Re: Long Raid AFK tonight

Post by Krrak »

OUCH - sorry to hear this LM... hopefully you will recover quickly.
ImageImage
kungapow

Post by kungapow »

wow that sucks. hope it heals quickly for u =)
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Post by Euan »

You're setting a new standard for raid AFKs that I'm not sure I can keep up with.

Typically I just nod off, and the biggest danger to myself is electrocution via drool on keyboard.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Darsa

Post by Darsa »

Holy crap girl! You sound like my daughter... ;)

I hope you're doing better now, and hoping for a super-speedy recovery; I know how the dance thing is :roll:
Malegolas
nomorespam: 22

Post by Malegolas »

Ack! Sorry to hear that Lady, and no problem. Stuff happens. Sorry about your dance thing, that sucks. Get feeling better soon!