Eventual long term AFK

Moderator: BatMonk

Ladymusik
nomorespam: 0

Eventual long term AFK

Post by Ladymusik »

Hey all. I am posting this in advance to give everyone plenty notice I am expecting around the first part of August I will be involved with Cheerleader tryouts as well as Dance and Swim team. I have made the summer squad for cheerleaders which will do local parades, I still expect to make most raids but my overall XP and playtime has been cut to just making raids. Once high school starts for me I will also be taking 4 AP courses as well, and I intend to put school first, so this will definately keep me from raiding most nights.

I have asked my uncle if he would like to take over Ladymusik in my place, he said he would do what he can if it is ok with our Leader/Officers that he do so. He is a better overall bard than I am as well as SK, Cleric, Chanter and Beast classes. He played these 5 classes on Maelin server in Triality guild up thru SoD tower raids until recently when he retired from them, so he is familiar with our raid targets.

I do expect I might be able to raid sunday nights at times so I can keep in touch and say hello. For now Im just going to try to make all raids I can and try to lend a hand more often.

Anyway I'll leave this up to the officers if its ok my uncle fill in for me at raids when I cant for now.

Kate Lynn
kungapow

Re: Eventual long term AFK

Post by kungapow »

Have fun =)
Malegolas
nomorespam: 22

Post by Malegolas »

Congrats and have fun!

Euan
Sherlock Holmes

Post by Euan »

It appears you or your uncle made the decision to play elsewhere. We wish you well in your future endeavours.

http://www.sequelguild.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19730
Ladymusik - Level 85 Bard - 833 AA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Information
-----------------------

Character's Full Name : Ladymusik

Character Level : 85

Character Class : Bard

Number of AA : 833

Magelo URL : http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1137958

Crystalos Raid Flagged? : yes

If not Crystalos Flagged, can you be within a week? :

How far are you in your SoD Void Progression? : Void E

Any Name Changes? : no
Previous Name:

Are you missing any expansions? : no
Missing:

If you aren't level 85, can you be by the end of 30 days? :

Personal Information
-------------------------

Real Life Age : 33

Time Zone : Mountain

Usual Play Times : 5pm+

Original Owner of Account? : yes
Reason:

Previous mains / servers :

Previous Servers : Errollisi Marr

Who referred you to Sequel? : none

How long have you been playing Everquest? : 8 years off and on

What is the hardest encounter you've taken part in?:
Crystallos-Vyskudra

-----------------------------------------------------
List Past Guilds and reasons for leaving

Current guild is Mystical Lightfighters on Erollisi Marr server I have been with them since returning to EQ 6 months ago, during my away from game my prior guild Destiney of Marr merged with Mystical Lightfighters.

I have not yet put in a server transfer or left my current guild, however I have a few RL friends on Maelin Starpyre I would like to make the move once I get an idea which guild I might fit best in.

I have raid experience up thru Vyskudra event in Crystallos with my guild, also we have defeated Bloody Kith, Malarian, Blackburrow raids for SoD and completed MMM.

------------------------------------------------------

If You Are a Former Sequel Member

no

Have you ever used hacks, cheats, or 3rd party programs, or have you been banned or suspended from Everquest for any reason?

no

Tell us a little about yourself, your goals, and what you plan on getting out of being a member of Sequel?

Sequel is the only Maelin guild I am applying to as I feel you are closest to my current progression and your raid times fit best for my schedule. I will put in for a server transfer if I get some sort of confirmation from Sequel members that I am a good fit.

Im my own boss, make my own hours so I manage to find time for EQ, Ladymusik is close to Void F flag I have a few steps left, need to make the potion for Assist the riftseekers, Kill the Shearspawn, Inside Information and Meeting Adjourned. I expect to have this done shortly.

Id like to be a part of high end guild, that is accompished and knowledgeable but a bit laid back and makes the game enjoyable for all. I hope once I have done a bit of catch up to your current progress I will be able to assist and be of great help.

I also have alts I play when not needed, 85 SK and 76 BST currently unguilded. My SK is Crystallos geared my bst im working on SoD group gear and void flags in spare time
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Annissa

Post by Annissa »

Ouch!! And original owner too............

Good luck to you Lady.
Ladymusik

Post by Ladymusik »

yeah my uncle posted that : ( It is his account he pays I play. He gave his age in that application as well, its likely he will raid with them for the most part I guess. Im a bit upset he did it already, I told him a friend I made in cheerleading camp plays on Maelin, I guess he took that as a yes and posted the app. Im sorry all, you have been great, made the game enjoyable. Will be making the transfer in a few days, until then I hope I can still raid and make this a good farewell

Katelynn
Last edited by Ladymusik on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ladymusik

Post by Ladymusik »

Ok just logged into game looks like ive been guild removed : (
Pherawk

Post by Pherawk »

Sorry LM, it's unfortunately standard practice to /guildremove somebody when we find they've applied to another guild. You will definitely be missed, and I think I speak for everybody when I say I'm sorry to see you go. :(
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
Malegolas

Post by Malegolas »

We'll miss you lady, good luck!

Aaidian
Pittsburgh Steelers #1 Fan

Post by Aaidian »

Best of luck to you Lady
kungapow

Post by kungapow »

Best of luck and i hope nothing but good things for you .... have fun =)
Euan
Sherlock Holmes

Post by Euan »

Keep in touch on the boards, and look us up again when you're back in action. That's one thing you can count on about MLF - we'll be here :)
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Llayne

Post by Llayne »

Take care, Ladymusik, and best of luck to you!

Post by Zzzapp »

Too many running to what they think is greener grass, rather then help fix their own.
Zzzapp